It's Time to Start Your Adventure

Crossland Powersports is a Registered Training Organisation approved by NSW Maritime (Seaschool RTO91732) to provide knowledge testing and practical training for obtaining a boat and/or PWC licence.
Our trainers are well experienced and extremely helpful. They will work with you to ensure you understand the training material and assist you in achieving your licensing goals through easy-to-understand course materials which are delivered in a supportive, comfortable environment so you can get out on the water safely.
Our trainers all hold a current First Aid certificate and working with children check.

Crossland Powersports, ABN 91 120 754 655 is an authorised Nominated Representative of Sea School International, ABN 27 140 038 713 and RTO 91732 and is approved by NSW Maritime to provide practical boat training and/or knowledge testing for the NSW general boat driving licence and PWC driving licence.

Download the handbooks

Test your knowledge with a practice quiz

Licencing Courses Locations

Western Sydney CF Moto
1/26 Park Rd Mulgrave, NSW, 2756
Suttos Penrith
141 Blaikie Rd, Jamisontown, NSW, 2750
Coast & Country Powersports
1/75 Princes Hwy, Albion Park Rail, NSW, 2527
Beaches Seadoo
770 Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, NSW, 2100
Cronulla Seadoo
150 Taren Point Rd, Taren Point, NSW, 2229

Frequently Asked Questions

Boat Licence only $220 incl GST
Boat & PWC $220 incl GST
PWC upgrade $135 incl GST

Photo identification (passport/Licence) for over 16 years 
2 x forms of identification required for 16 years and under (Medicare card/birth certificate/passport) 

12 years old for a Junior boat licence or PWC licence.

If you are doing the PWC Licence course, you must bring 2 x passport photos to the course. 

Online via our website links
Cash payable at the course (book your ticket through the link and use the discount code “CASH”)
EFTPOS and Credit card facilities available at the course location (1.4% surcharge applies)

You need to complete 3 x practical trips on the water with a person who has held a boat licence for 3 years or more (log book needs to be completed).
We also offer on the water logbook practical trips. If you are interested in this, please contact us to discuss. 

Once the logbook trips have been completed and documented, you take the paperwork provided along with a passport photo and money to the RMS to obtain your licence.

No you are not required to own your own boat/PWC

Please contact us ahead of time and we can help to facilitate your needs.

The test is made up of 50 multiple choice questions for boat and 15 multiple choice questions for PWC. The theory is delivered in an easy-to-understand format in a supportive environment. All the information you need to pass the test, will be delivered to you at the course. So keep your ears and eyes open and ask questions if you’re unsure of anything.

No, you will need to take your completed paperwork to the RMS for your licence to be issued

Yes, Please give us as much notice as possible so we can reschedule you. 

We understand things come up, so please contact us as soon as possible if this happens.